Photo

Having trouble installing the Anthro Mod for Stardew Valley

stardewvalley mods modding errors anthro characters mod anthropamorphic furry furry mod

1 reply to this topic

teaandspanners

teaandspanners

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So I've spent several hours now searching the internet looking for a way to solve this issue im having but ive come up with nothing specific.

I am attempting to install the Anthro Characters Mod (https://www.nexusmod...tab=description) for stardew valley. I have installed the required mods, and the required mods for those mods, but i still get errors regarding empty folders or missing folders. Has anyone had a similar issue, or found information on the specific subject, it would be much appreciated. 

Below i have included a screen grab of what my mods folder looks like and a screen grab of the console. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture 2.PNG
  • Capture 1.PNG

MissCoriel

MissCoriel

Momma

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Well.. that's a mess there.. it looks like you've been putting the unzipped folder in your mods folder.. instead go in the first folder and you may find other folders with the actual mods in them.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stardewvalley, mods, modding errors, anthro characters mod, anthropamorphic, furry, furry mod

Page loaded in: 1.090 seconds