1 reply to this topic

maredark3d

maredark3d

Medieval

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Hi zombie apocalypse survivalists,

As a survivalist in many occasions I have found my self wandering the waste zombie land, suddenly I find a camp place, a spot hideout, etc., a place where to pass the night, sometimes such place became a secondary basement. Then I decided to leave and keep forward on my journies, I try to remember the exact location as: "the place where are tree trees and a large rock" for example, but If you travel long enough suddenly you find you forget about the exact place.

As a simple suggestion would be cool to have a personal notebook, notepad, journal, to take simple notes. Sometimes the gameplay experience can be so rich in details wants me to start writing a short story journal...

I know such mod it might be complex to do but I guess it can be created, it depends on the game engine and scripts. I would create such mod by myself If I could, I'm learning about coding a bit, and with time maybe I could manage on create something, but right now If someone have the knowledge to create such mod with some similar concept it would be so cool!

Regards!

WhyMe42

WhyMe42

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

You can add markers to the map and name them. Would that suffice?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod request, notes, note, personal, journal, survival

Page loaded in: 1.057 seconds