Open Community  ·  21 members

7 Days To Die

Mod Request: Journal or personal notes

maredark3d

Hi zombie apocalypse survivalists,

As a survivalist in many occasions I have found my self wandering the waste zombie land, suddenly I find a camp place, a spot hideout, etc., a place where to pass the night, sometimes such place became a secondary basement. Then I decided to leave and keep forward on my journies, I try to remember the exact location as: "the place where are tree trees and a large rock" for example, but If you travel long enough suddenly you find you forget about the exact place.

As a simple suggestion would be cool to have a personal notebook, notepad, journal, to take simple notes. Sometimes the gameplay experience can be so rich in details wants me to start writing a short story journal...

I know such mod it might be complex to do but I guess it can be created, it depends on the game engine and scripts. I would create such mod by myself If I could, I'm learning about coding a bit, and with time maybe I could manage on create something, but right now If someone have the knowledge to create such mod with some similar concept it would be so cool!

Regards!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I always thought that a journal would be a great addition to the game. And the zombie apocalypse thing needs a lot of planning for sure. Suffer that mother journaling the game without a lot of realism and also keep the gameplay organized. Maybe I'm just a journal freak when it comes to such matters as I love keeping everything written down and I have a lot of journals in my room and office. Recently I bought a planner that was such a well-designed, it literally save me hours of extra work and It's definitely one of the best journals I have ever had in my possession.

Edited by ClIode24