Body for 1st person

Ulisespacapum

Can you create a body for the 1st person?
if you look closely, in the game there is no body when you are in the 1st person this can be noticed when you see your shadow which only appears if you are in the 3rd person.
In addition I say that if such a thing were created you could also make a mod so that the body is visible without the need to use the 3rd person camera.

I think there was a mod like this for a previous game....... Oblivion?? It was 'fake first person'.... and just had the camera where your eyes should be, but, you were actually playing in third person... I haven't seen anything similar for subsequent games though.

I think there was a mod like this for a previous game....... Oblivion?? It was 'fake first person'.... and just had the camera where your eyes should be, but, you were actually playing in third person... I haven't seen anything similar for subsequent games though.

It's like you say, there's nothing like it in fallout 4. So far 1st person mods only use 3rd person camera.

So I'm asking some modder to create a "body" for the first person, since there is no such thing in the base game.

Once the "body" has been created for the 1st person, a real 1st person mod can be created.