Fallout 3 not CTD on an intel gpu with "Bypass" installed

MoKhaled

Alright. Installing drivers, and stuff in your zipepd file didn't work unfortunately.

What's really weird is such stuff worked for everyone. Literally I've seen a guy with an Intel atom who runs the game just fine, I can't say that something like the d3d9.dll provided on nexus isn't working because tons of people are using it just fine. It means that I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what is that...

What I can ask is, are you in the practice of using Hyperlinking things? because a lot of this stuff is straight forward.

IF you are? that's what's wrong.

The only other way for me to know for sure is for you to allow me to inspect your system on discord.

Understand, I am one of the most trustworthy people you will ever know. You have nothing I need or want, But you do have one thing, a problem of some sort I want to fix - IF I can. this is posted out in the open in public so I have nothing to loose and you have every thing to gain.

IT's up to you ? IF you're inclined to do so, I'll send you the invite to my server and we can get started.

you must have steam up and running too. every thing has to be updated. if not? I'll up date everything I can find that's wrong.

That's a really old PC and a lot depends on the speed of your internet provider too.

Kitty Black.

Alright. Installing drivers, and stuff in your zipepd file didn't work unfortunately.

What's really weird is such stuff worked for everyone. Literally I've seen a guy with an Intel atom who runs the game just fine, I can't say that something like the d3d9.dll provided on nexus isn't working because tons of people are using it just fine. It means that I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what is that...

What I can ask is, are you in the practice of using Hyperlinking things? because a lot of this stuff is straight forward.

IF you are? that's what's wrong.

The only other way for me to know for sure is for you to allow me to inspect your system on discord.

Understand, I am one of the most trustworthy people you will ever know. You have nothing I need or want, But you do have one thing, a problem of some sort I want to fix - IF I can. this is posted out in the open in public so I have nothing to loose and you have every thing to gain.

IT's up to you ? IF you're inclined to do so, I'll send you the invite to my server and we can get started.

you must have steam up and running too. every thing has to be updated. if not? I'll up date everything I can find that's wrong.

That's a really old PC and a lot depends on the speed of your internet provider too.

Kitty Black.

I think that I'm experienced enough to handle the basic things, I do know tho., just by looking at your profile that you have multiple times the experience that I do, and if you're getting this far to help me then it's really nice from you to do. I do use discord on a daily basis so I think that part would be fine, but just to ensure regarding the steam part, what is it going to be used for? Just a reminder that I don't use steam's version of Fallout 3. I use GoG's.

Anyways we can discuss such small details over discord if you'd like to. Thanks for all the help you've provided me so far, it's rare to find such nice people these days.

Sent.

Irreguardless of the Platform ,the item on steam in question is not game related per say.

It's support for your OS and the games at the same time, not just 1 game, what it's for is the other choice I mentioned only fully automated to match that exact equipment. So steam is the provider for the program.

I HIGHLY suggest you purchase the full pro version, it will always be there to install on any PC you own at any time.

the point is, something is not allowing a Direct-x file to operate, that can only means It too lacks support software.

But I'll wait for you to pop in on discord.

Kitty Black.

Edited by Purr4me