Knights of the Nine - Umaril fell power

Deleted88937888User

Listening to the lore about Umaril, any enemy would be brought down in one blow using his fell power. The armor was created by the gods to combat that power. I'm short on time, but that's the basics.

You can wear whatever armor and weapon you want! This contradicts the lore and the spirit of role playing.

I want a mod so you have to wear full the suit with either the mace or sword. If you don't, you die in one blow from Umaril.

Please make this mod.

• 4 weeks later...

You can probably do this using a scripted magic effect, want to know more?

I'v managed to edit settings to change the level update message.

Adding a spell to NPC should be a easy.

Detect if player is in line of sight. If so, NPC casts the self spell with scripted effect. Kill player if they don't have the armor and either one of the weapons. All must be equipped.

Ok, I'm not going to upload it. Just for myself.

How do I add a custom spell to the list?

I was rather thinking about a script that would make Umaril kill you on hit if you don't have a certain equipment.

Why don't you want to share? Other persons might be interested by your creation.

If you listen to the dialog, he can kill in one hit. The lore may also imply he will kill you on sight. The later i'm open to debate about.

I'm learning all this from scratch and very limited in play time on games. I'm not going to spend that time trying to get mod working. I can slip in 10min or 20 mins now and then. Also, I'v glanced at someone filling out the upload form, massive. Seen them wait for comments that never come. A few yes votes... I'll pass.

Let just stick to debate on the latter issue. Does the lore support killing in one blow? Yes

Does it support casting a death spell on player in LOS?

Everyone chime in.... if you want.

I was rather thinking about a script that would make Umaril kill you on hit if you don't have a certain equipment.

Why don't you want to share? Other persons might be interested by your creation.

If you listen to the dialog, he can kill in one hit. The lore may also imply he will kill you on sight. The later i'm open to debate about.

I'm learning all this from scratch and very limited in play time on games. I'm not going to spend that time trying to get mod working. I can slip in 10min or 20 mins now and then. Also, I'v glanced at someone filling out the upload form, massive. Seen them wait for comments that never come. A few yes votes... I'll pass.

Let just stick to debate on the latter issue. Does the lore support killing in one blow? Yes

Mod for yourself and share for the those who share your tastes. I know feeling your work is underrated is frustrating but you can never know if your work will be popular or not and anyway it'll always award you donation points.

The tale about Umaril killing in one sight is just a mean to show you how powerful he's supposed to be.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Mod for yourself and share for the those who share your tastes. I know feeling yoru work is underrated is frustrating but you can never know if your work will be popular or not and anyway it'll always award you donation points.

The tale about Umaril killing in on sight is just a mean to show you how powerful he's supposed to be.

"He can fell even the mightiest of warriors." The sword is the clear choice to kill in one blow. Someone could stay at a distance hit with spells and arrows. So, a death spell is cast if players are at a distance.

Well? What do you and others say?

Mod for yourself and share for the those who share your tastes. I know feeling yoru work is underrated is frustrating but you can never know if your work will be popular or not and anyway it'll always award you donation points.

The tale about Umaril killing in on sight is just a mean to show you how powerful he's supposed to be.

"He can fell even the mightiest of warriors." The sword is the clear choice to kill in one blow. Someone could stay at a distance hit with spells and arrows. So, a death spell is cast if players are at a distance.

If you script the spell to kill the player only if he doesn't have the complete equipment it's OK, otherwise it will make the fight much too difficult.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

If you script the speel to kill the player only if he doesn't have the complete equipment it's OK, otherwise it will make he fight much too difficult.

That's what I had in mind. Kill the player at range with an area spell. Kill the player up close with his sword.

If you have the armor and weapon, he attempts this and it fails. Then he attacks normally.