Crystals in enchantments

soundslikedelicious

I recently started Awakening after finishing the main quest. I have Duncan's Sword and have noticed that one of the rune slots now has a large flawless spirit crystal in it, providing 40% spirit resistance. One of the other companions also has a weapon with the same thing. I can remove the crystal when using the enchanting service, but not put it back or choose a different one. Crystals do not appear as available to choose alongside runes in the enchanting screen. I don't have any mods that claim to do this, and I cconfirmed that it wasn't like that before Awakening.

Does anyone know how these crystals were added, or if it is possible to add them to other items?

Thanks!

There are a lot of bugs with importing items to Awakening, but that doesn't sound familiar and I don't see it listed as a vanilla known bug on the DA Wiki.

What mods do you have installed?

Thanks for responding!

I'm only using the following:

AddItem Script - Console

Extra Dog Slot

DahliaLynn's Alistair Monologs

Character Respec

Morrigan Restoration Patch

More Hairstyles

Whiter Teeth

Natural Bodies1.0

Awakening Silverite Mines Bugfix

Retexturing DAO

Change Your Hair and Face

LAA Fix

Everything except Awakening Silverite Mines Bugfix has been in almost the entire game, and it was added long after I noticed the crystal enchantments. I haven't been removing things or using the console more than once to get Sten's sword because of the glitch. I could see it being an import bug, but the other weapon that has one is the Darkspawn Ravager, which you don't get until Awakening. I was kinda hoping it was legit somehow, as those things offer some really nice buffs.