PRT - "Photorealistic" Tamriel problems

xBirds

Install latest Skyrim SE? Yes
Install latest ENB? Put all files to main folder? Yes
Install PRT via mod manager? No, link not available, be a man, install it yourself, you little scrub
Install PRT yourself? Main files and preset? Put them to the folder? Yes
Get rid of the helping screen and cinematic black lines? Yes
Get beautiful shaders? No, what did you think? You are manually modding a game with a shader mod, how could you even think of such a ridiculous thing?
Find solution for the problem? Of course not, you are the very first man on the whole internet with this problem.

The problem is, the picture looks bloomy, foggy, has weird purple lights around grass - it is definetly not a shader preset I installed! More looks like a standard shader, like I did not install PRT in the first place!
I can't even upload a file to show it, because Nexus thinks everyone is playing in 480p and the size limit for pictures should be 250 KB.
At this point I am wondering why Skyrim modding became so popular in the first place

Edited by xBirds

FWIW, try taking your snap shot and load it to Paint.Net. SaveAs some new name, choosing the jpg extension.

When the jpg compression window comes up, move the slider to 85% and see if you can get the size down to a manageable number for direct loading to nexus.

If that won't bring it down to size well enough, you could crop a section of the photo that highlites the issue, and saveAs again, using the compression window to reduce the filesize as necessary to bring it down to <250K

Saving that, it seems Nexus will only allow linking to an offsite picture source.