Rent a room in The Drunken Huntsman

Vai1lyn

This might be specifically me, but: my wood elf regularly makes stops in Whiterun, to stock up on food and have a warm bed for the night. Her best friend in Whiterun is Elrindir, a fellow kinsman, always full of joy when seeing one of his own. Despite this, and despite The Drunken Huntsman being technically an inn (even labeled as such in the wiki), I never get the option to rent a room. This makes my bosmer sad, since she would prefer to stay in the Huntsman, rather than The Bannered Mare.

So, I have searched for mods changing it, and found no results.

I wanted to create the mod myself, but unfortunately, I can't, since my OS is not supported by the Creation Kit. I tried using Wine, and even a Windows Virtual Machine, but in either case, the CK just won't run, or even install, for me.

So, I need to outsource it. My request would be:

* add the possibility to rent the room in the Drunken Huntsman (and kick Jenassa out if needed)

* please, if possible, make no physical appearance to the interior cell (for compatibility with JK's The Drunken Huntsman).

I unfortunately cannot create this mod myself,

So, I'd be very glad, if someone could implement this (or point me to a mod that already did this, if I have overlooked it). Have the eternal thanks of my wood elf!

Cheers