NORDIC SKYRIM - Yet another guide to modding your Skyrim

kamnedron

Well crap! I was literally 200+ mods into the guide. Took a break on Monday and now it's gone. He even removed his name from my friends list on Steam. I've been talking with him on and off for a couple years now. He was playing Civilization 5 over the weekend. Now he's gone as well as all of his modding guides.

s#*!! Now I have to start over or find a guide similar to ths one and pick up where they have these mods and keep going.

Luck and loot to you all.

Well crap! I was literally 200+ mods into the guide. Took a break on Monday and now it's gone. He even removed his name from my friends list on Steam. I've been talking with him on and off for a couple years now. He was playing Civilization 5 over the weekend. Now he's gone as well as all of his modding guides.

s***! Now I have to start over or find a guide similar to ths one and pick up where they have these mods and keep going.

Luck and loot to you all.

Well, I guess that sort of solves the mystery. It sounds like he's going through something pretty bad right now. I hope everything turns out alright for him.

Good health to you, Nordic, where ever you are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there anyway to get in contact with the author? Just rebuild hard drive went looking for this guide and could not find it. Nordic Skyrim was the best guide out there. My game was always stable with this guide. I don't know if this is a update guide but I found this

Skyrim SE Ultimate Modding Guide - All In One (sinitargaming.com)

I am going to try it.

All broken spoilers are open (In web archive spoilers did not open when you press the button) and fixed links (In web archine links redirect on web archive site version)

When you open some html file will be downloaded. I don't know why it is being downloaded but since this is a saved page of the nexus mods site maybe it's something from this site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aZl0sMqJzWyMCLbE8GJaPdKCftKKJetr/view?usp=sharing

Edited by HonestAbe4