skyrim guide

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Mereinid

Mereinid

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 151 posts

Well crap! I was literally 200+ mods into the guide. Took a break on Monday and now it's gone. He even removed his name from my friends list on Steam. I've been talking with him on and off for a couple years now. He was playing Civilization 5 over the weekend. Now he's gone as well as all of his modding guides.

s***! Now I have to start over or find a guide similar to ths one and pick up where they have these mods and keep going.

Luck and loot to you all.

Notthross

Notthross

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts

Well crap! I was literally 200+ mods into the guide. Took a break on Monday and now it's gone. He even removed his name from my friends list on Steam. I've been talking with him on and off for a couple years now. He was playing Civilization 5 over the weekend. Now he's gone as well as all of his modding guides.

s***! Now I have to start over or find a guide similar to ths one and pick up where they have these mods and keep going.

Luck and loot to you all.

Well, I guess that sort of solves the mystery. It sounds like he's going through something pretty bad right now. I hope everything turns out alright for him.

Good health to you, Nordic, where ever you are.

HonestAbe4

HonestAbe4

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Guide disappeared today with nexusmods. https://www.nexusmod.../mods/12562?tab   Who knows, the author is updating guide or he left nexusmods? Help me please, who has saved pdf guid or saved page with all workers spoilers? 

Try this one The Northern Experience - Skyrim Modding Guide

HonestAbe4

HonestAbe4

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

And i can a recreate NORDIC SKYRIM - Yet another guide to modding your Skyrim, but it's too long and possible problems with copyright.

Daeson

Daeson

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 26 posts

Remake it - it was a great guide.

TrevvSparXx

TrevvSparXx

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 29 posts

Remake it - it was a great guide.