Will Vortex Be Getting The Ability To Visually Organize Mods By Category?

Mummified
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

I imagine this question has probably been asked before but I was unable to find an answer. I really like Vortex and think it's far better than NMM. But my one problem with it is the inability to visualize categories in my mod list like in NMM. Being able to filter by category helps but is still a large step down from NMM's organization. Being unable to simply expand and collapse categories as needed is a real issue when working with hundreds of mods. So will Vortex be getting this in the future? If not, why? If so, why's it taking this long?

• Solution

I imagine this question has probably been asked before but I was unable to find an answer. I really like Vortex and think it's far better than NMM. But my one problem with it is the inability to visualize categories in my mod list like in NMM. Being able to filter by category helps but is still a large step down from NMM's organization. Being unable to simply expand and collapse categories as needed is a real issue when working with hundreds of mods. So will Vortex be getting this in the future? If not, why? If so, why's it taking this long?

Click on the ^ and down things on the Category Column

Click this symbol next to the category column, it looks like 3 dots and 3 lines.

It will sort by category, with collapsible sections

Sort-Symbol.jpg