Random females have purple skin and no hands

Stukabat

I have moves its location to C:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition by adding a second install location (editing the steam libraryfolders.vdf to have 2 install folders on C), loaded up my save, and the problem still persists. I didn't actually fully reinstall the game, just cut and pasted the files from the previous location to the new one.

Moving any "files " C:\Program Files And Folders retains permission attributes.

NO you can't move the data.

You CAN reinstall steam as empty program to a new location and then redownload the game.

But you can not use the old corrupted BY windows data to mod with.

There are NO short cuts. Windows permissions are pervasive, they drive every one crazy, they are hidden attribute's.

Windows is still going to treat for game files as if they are Documents along with all rights and privilege's assigned to them.

All your games are stored on steam, you own them and can reinstall them at any time.

You can't use the current installation and you can't use mods or any data "moved" from it.

Every one hates windows 10 for a lot of reasons, this is one of those reasons. this is not windows XP or vista where you can get away with it.

you can't do it in windows 10. I was just looking for an update and you popped in.

it takes 5 minutes to reinstall steam. you 're going to have to uninstall steam completely and start over.

re-install steam to C:\games OR any name you wish. then reinstall the game from the Online steam library, Not your local library.

then test the game fully first from the new steam installation. verify every things works.

then install your mod, 1 at a time in the order that best suits the install.

test after each mod install until your loading of the saved game no longer complains about missing data.

that should fix the problem.

There are no magic tricks you can do to fix this.

Windows does not care.

I have moved its location to C:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition by adding a second install location (editing the steam libraryfolders.vdf to have 2 install folders on C), loaded up my save, and the problem still persists. I didn't actually fully reinstall the game, just cut and pasted the files from the previous location to the new one.

you make arrangement's to send me that saved game file and allow me to attempt to Purge it and I'll send it back less corrupted code.

I can see this is going to go no where. The big reason I am omitting things here is due to the fact the mods you're using contain Adult Content.

IT's not about not wanting to do anything further, it's about the content you're using. Please understand, I am limited here.

I can Only try to remove the bad code stored within the saved game. The load order shows over 200+ mods.

Yes, I have second thoughts about downloading all that content. I have no wish to go on LL.

Hey, sorry it's been so long since I've responded. I was having internet troubles and ended up needing to lay down a new wire connection. But it's finally done. Anyway, I reinstalled skyrim into the new folder without any requirements that didn't fix it. I will attach a save file to this post, but I totally understand your hesitation about some of my mods. I 100% recognize that I play with some content that many people might find off putting, to say the least. If you don't want to experience that then I understand your hesitation. I would be willing to spend some time going through and disabling some of my more egregious mods and send you another, somewhat (although not entirely, as some mods are game-essential) more clean version if you would prefer that. Even so, if you are still hesitant, then it is 100% fine if you don't want to go through and download my 291 active mods. It's not as if you're obligated to help me, and you have already spent a great deal of time trying to fix some random guy on the internet's problem with his video game, and I am very grateful.

here is the save (sorry about mega, but nexus forum wouldn't let me upload it)

https://mega.nz/file/VmoxlbKY#x8IMA9QmG7-9C9cMKAMO9RGQam62baeKEK4g9P-UMQc

for future ref, you could have copy pasted your load order into a spoiler tag

(spoiler tags can be found by clicking the "special BB code" button just left of the text editor "font" selector.)

this text is a spoiler. Could just as well be a copy pasted load order listing or anything other text

FWIW, when I've had issues with purple (missing texture) body parts, it's always been some global modifier (for instance, I had a problem with a Bruma female "enhancer" mod that resulted in purple hair and purple eye brows in almost all Bruma females, and one character who ended up all purple)

I'm generally no good with digging through other people's load orders, and it's rare I download files proffered from unknown source links in forum posts, so I didn't even look (tbh), but perhaps what I said will help you track it down or flip a light switch in your head for something you installed recently...

Hey, sorry it's been so long since I've responded. I was having internet troubles and ended up needing to lay down a new wire connection. But it's finally done. Anyway, I reinstalled skyrim into the new folder without any requirements that didn't fix it. I will attach a save file to this post, but I totally understand your hesitation about some of my mods. I 100% recognize that I play with some content that many people might find off putting, to say the least. If you don't want to experience that then I understand your hesitation. I would be willing to spend some time going through and disabling some of my more egregious mods and send you another, somewhat (although not entirely, as some mods are game-essential) more clean version if you would prefer that. Even so, if you are still hesitant, then it is 100% fine if you don't want to go through and download my 291 active mods. It's not as if you're obligated to help me, and you have already spent a great deal of time trying to fix some random guy on the internet's problem with his video game, and I am very grateful.

here is the save (sorry about mega, but nexus forum wouldn't let me upload it)

https://mega.nz/file/VmoxlbKY#x8IMA9QmG7-9C9cMKAMO9RGQam62baeKEK4g9P-UMQc

I downloaded the saved game file, I am currently busy with a client at work so I'll be back later to go through it.

I need the "exact" version of the scriptextender version you're currently using not any version what you're using.

any versions of SKUI as well but...Only what you have installed

I can't load your save without that code.

Edited by Purr4me

I am using skse64 1.5.97 and skyui 5.2.0. I will also attach the actual mod files for each in case that isn't enough

https://mega.nz/file/VjgzjKAD#sXIs5mJndSpU61ka2r35z2PoSJW793pg4G5jzxMwqEg

Saved game file is corrupted.

Question: ? where is the game installed at?

Are you running Mcaffee antiviral software or web ware/ security by any chance?

All possible ways to load the file have been done.

NOTE: I do this all the time---from time to time I can not load bad saved games, usually this is due to drive fragmentation on the other parties system or Permission issues.

Today, I had 8 Laptops and attempted to make sure the saved game file was bad.

Now, there only other choice I can do for you is to have you disable all the mods and load your game without skse running.

100% Vanilla code and see if your game loads three...IF so, send me that saved game file just to check.

I have about 5 people with this game having all sorts of issues, mainly due to how they are conducting their modding and tools use.

There's not much I can do of the game engine refuses to load something.

sorry for the late reply. As I said earlier, the game is installed at "C:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition". I do not run Mcaffe or any other antivirus excluding windows defender. I am able to run skyrim se fine without any mods, although when attempting to load a save which had all my mods enable without any will cause a save game corrupt error, so I can't load that particular save. also, the problem doesn't exist when I run vanilla, unmoded skyrim se. Here is a save file from the same location as the old one, but in an unmodded game.

https://mega.nz/file/AnolRJLS#rersebNFu1yeCM4LmvN-Fw9K49S6f4YrojaeLmFABt4

Downloaded will test in a bit

EDIT: Not finding any issues with this saved game what's so ever.

Runs smooth as silk on high settings and no pink or purple people.

So the issues is a mod you have installed.

Edited by Purr4me