Newbie Would Like Detailed Help With MO II/Modding

xInfaRedx

Hey guys.

Even though I am a old school Elder Scroll player (on console). I am completely 100% new to PC's and modding obviously too.

I want a few tasteful mods (that are unfortunately not available from the menu screen mod selections), and after trying to learn how to get the mods I want, I found out about this place. Then watching a few video tutorials... I am totally lost. Extremely more involved than I thought, or how the menu screen mods work, they are simple. Seems like a few prerequisites instals of weird things I do not understand need to be done just right before I can even begin. lol So confusing.

So can anyone PLEASE give me a detailed slow, simple walkthrough of exactly how I do this and what goes where for my unique specifics ? And then with MO II and then my mods.

I even would be willing to compensate you (PayPal?) if you want to PM and exchange RL contact info so this help can be personalized to my exact PC set up. Cause I want everything organized right and neat.

No worries, I catch onto things real quick when explained more personalized to my gear/desires so this would not need to be ongoing for long. I just need that initial teaching and advice.

Them universal tutorials I am watching are just not working for me. Very confusing as none are my specifics.

I am Skyrim SE. Best blown out brand new PC money can buy. Windows 10 64 latest version. I want MO II for my mod organizer.

Thanks so much in advance -

Edited by xInfaRedx

• 4 weeks later...