Consistent Crashing and Rendering Problems With Also Weird Audio Gltiches

So for a while now I've been encountering a lot of instability with Fallout New Vegas. Mostly crashes related to fast travel, and also how the game would love me into a vastly empty (like half loaded) version of the location I wanted to fast travel to and then crashing almost immediately if I pause the game.

In addition to these crashes I've also encountered weird instances where the audio just stopped working entirely and having to exit the game to bring it back. Also, I've occasionally had the New Vegas main menu load up without any UI whatsoever.

I have also tested this with new save files and have gotten the same results.

Currently I have the following mods installed

Unlimited Companions 101
Play After Main Quest
Unlimited Leveling
NVAC
JIP LN NVSE Plugin
NVTF
In addition, I have the 4gb patcher and NVSE installed. I used to have more mods but I got rid of them. So any idea on what's happening? Any idea on how I could possibly solve this or find a solution?

* Do you have "New Vegas Stutter Remover" (NVSR) installed? If so, please see the 'Issue: CTD after 10-20 minutes of play (post-Win10 2017 FCU)' and 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu' entries in the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide. Note the default NVSR settings do not work with Win10, but there are some recommended by the author for Win10 further down in the article.

:* Currently, the recommended alternative to NVSR, if you are running Win7 or Win10, is to try using the "New Vegas Tick Fix (NVTF)" mod instead. However, until NVTF includes the option, you may want to continue to use NVSR for the "iThreadsFixedToCPUs" setting. However, use of NVSR along with NVTF is unsupported.

* Related to the NVSR problem, for problems AFTER a save game is loaded see also 'Issue: Incomplete save game load' in the "Troubleshooting" guide.

Please see the 'Common Game Problems' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

If the problem persists, then see the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' sections in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned". It is NOT a list of various mods to install that happen to work on the author's machine. It addresses fundamentals underlying how to get the basic game and mods to work together.

-Dubious-

The difference between a "crash" and a "hang" is the former ends up in the Eventlog with some info which might (but not always) be of benefit in tracking the cause, while the latter means the system is either in a loop or suspended waiting on some input, so the system doesn't see it as an "error" condition until you kill the process and the "kill process" becomes the "cause". So you start by clearing up all the "errors" in the Eventlog in the hope one of them is what is causing the "hang".

* Please see the paragraph about "auto-saves" under the 'Essentials for Getting Started' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. If you have been using the built-in "auto-save" feature and you get the endless "roulette wheel" when loading a save game, then your current save game file is corrupted and you will have to either go back to a save before the corruption occurred (hard to tell) or start over.

* If you are using CASM or some similar "auto-save" mod to manage your save game files (recommended), try increasing the "time between saves" set in the "save frequency"; and reducing the number of occasions it saves to the minimum (e.g. disable most "Autosave Events" in CASM) and see how that impacts the game seeming to freeze temporarily.

* If you have "NVSE logging" enabled (see the 'Checklist Item #4' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide), disable it until actually needed.
(Reading from or writing to disk for any reason is the slowest thing the game does.)

-Dubious-