OpenMW Nightly 0.46 Android - Punibi Yahaz Gnisis Silt Strider Caravaner Bug

iwestfall7062

So I'm setting up OpenMW on Android so I can start a new playthrough, and I cannot for the life of me fix this bug. No matter what Punibi Yahaz always ends up underneath the Silt Strider in Gnisis. I've tried:

Patch for Purists

Idle Animation Fix

ResetActors on Travel

Nothing works. Every time I travel to Gnisis, he's not on the platform. Manually using the "ra" command will place him back on the platform, but nothing else will.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

***Solved

This SEEMS to be a solution, I tested it once quickly and he stayed in place after traveling to another city and back.

"I had something like that. what I did was open up the console and click him, and do "move y 5000" (forward) and "move z 5000" (up) a few times until he was standing on the ground in front of the platform. It seems to have fixed it."

Edited by iwestfall7062

So I believe what's happening is that OpenMW is rendering the NPC first, and the walkway second. In watching a tutorial about the construction set, it said that NPCs don't have to be placed precisely on the ground, they'll just fall until they hit the ground/something solid when rendered. Well what happens when the NPC gets rendered before the walkway? He falls below the walkway and ends up under the silt strider. I'm going to play around with the Construction Set, but that will probably take me awhile.

[for future readers]

create and debug the build on PC using existing conflict tools available, then transfer to android for playthru, that way a least you you will have MLOX, if can't use TES3 Conflict Finder. check Nexus Morrowind Utilities for tools)

Oh OFC you can use MO2 for asset conflicts, before you copy it over too.

btw if can not copy the mods in correct order with all this information you now have into your Phone?

YOU SHOULD NOT BE MODDING GIVE UP NOW