Zipalyssa

So I figure these files belong to the book of uunp mod, however they just all of a sudden turned up in my overwrite folder the last time i played. I checked the file structure on the mods nexus page and didnt actually see these files anywhere so I am not quite sure where this mesh folder belongs. Does anyone know where I need to put them so I dont mess up the game :) ?

I assume you use MO. I am not familiar with that program, so I assume that this folder is made by MO. Possible it need to be there and MO get the needed meshes for your setup from there.

If your experience in-game is missing meshes belong to your mod, then it is overwritten by another mod. Then you have to choose which mod you prefer.

just use search and find in the explorer. use a unique meshfile name or the foldername of the bookofuunp folder compare the hits you get in the mo2 mod folder. one of these folders should be the origin if it is not externally generated stuff. the origin seems to me the mod bookofuunp if it exists. if the folders are empty you can ignore them.

you can ignore the sse cache folder. it is automatically generated if you start sseedit in mo2.

if you are unsure zip the folder structure and install it like a mod. if installed check the overwrite information and you will see which mod is overwritten.