Skyrim fps drop! please help!

KYODIEGAMER

So i have run my skyrim on 200+ mods and it ran at 25 fps, now i have much mods less than before, The game is fine at first glance, but when i try to look in the opposite direction i loaded in, the game goes haywire, i drops to almost 1fps and my depth of field starts to flash in and out, once i stare or move in that direction that is lagging the problem stops, but when i turn around again the same thing just happens! https://youtu.be/UVhBsaqOJ0s

this happens even when i run the game in 720p

here is my load order.

I also use Beth.ini, a fps booster tool, and ordenador texture compressor. I have tried a fresh install and new saves but the problem always comes back and i cant figure out why.

TAZ visual Overhaul

SKSE

ENB Series

I do use Loot and a mod called FPS Boost

PC SPECS: Intel Core i3-6320 CPU 3.92Ghz RAM: 8.00GB DirectX 12

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100, Intel HD 530

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6 6 BlendedRoads.esp

7 7 SkyUI.esp

8 8 TAZ_lightingDLC.esp

9 9 RealisticWaterTwo.esp

10 a SMIM-Merged-NoDragonborn.esp

11 b RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

12 c Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

Delete skyrim flora overhaul. Your rig is weak and you didn't mention your video card. Anyway try to play at lower resolution perhaps that may give u better fps

I deleted it, the problem continues

my video card is "AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100" Or at least thats what task manager says, its either that or "Intel HD Graphics 530" sorry, im not super tech savvy

Try disabling a quarter of your mods and see if the problem persists, when it stops then start turning a few of them on until the problem comes back. You have to go through a process of elimination to find the culprit.

Try disabling a quarter of your mods and see if the problem persists, when it stops then start turning a few of them on until the problem comes back. You have to go through a process of elimination to find the culprit.

I updated the post, would be nice if you could check it now and tell me what you think

Have you by chance set waitbusyrenderer=true in enblocal.ini's limiter section? Set it to false.Also in global section of said ini is UseDeferredRendering set to true? It should be set as true.

Your problem is enb. It needs lotta machine power to work properly but in situation of yours, lot of its effects need to be turned off or tweaked for better performance. I suggest you to use a performance friendly preset of the enb. Can i know what enb you are using?

• 3 weeks later...