dederara

Hi there,

I'm new to this community and I really need help. Loot keep telling me to auto clean, but some of the mods it tells me to clean like Inigo, are not suppose to be cleaned, so that would be so kind if someone could tell me which of these following plugins need to be cleaned. Sorry for my bad English.*I tried and read every description, couldn't find any info*

LC_Citadel.esp C6758C6B
SSEEdit v4.0.2 found 8 ITM records. Due to Improvements made to the cleaning process with the official release of xEdit 4.0.x+, any mods which were verified as clean with older versions of xEdit may now require additional cleaning. A guide for running xEdit 4.0.x+ in Quick Auto Clean mode can be found here.

ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp 181ECD13
SSEEdit v4.0.3 found 1 deleted reference. Due to Improvements made to the cleaning process with the official release of xEdit 4.0.x+, any mods which were verified as clean with older versions of xEdit may now require additional cleaning. A guide for running xEdit 4.0.x+ in Quick Auto Clean mode can be found here.
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp 1.5 8897007A
SSEEdit v4.0.0 found 34 ITM records. Due to Improvements made to the cleaning process with the official release of xEdit 4.0.x+, any mods which were verified as clean with older versions of xEdit may now require additional cleaning. A guide for running xEdit 4.0.x+ in Quick Auto Clean mode can be found here.
Inigo.esp 9CCE987C
SSEEdit v4.0.0 found 34 ITM records. Due to Improvements made to the cleaning process with the official release of xEdit 4.0.x+, any mods which were verified as clean with older versions of xEdit may now require additional cleaning. A guide for running xEdit 4.0.x+ in Quick Auto Clean mode can be found here.
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp A61F66AD
SSEEdit v4.0.2 found 1 ITM record. Due to Improvements made to the cleaning process with the official release of xEdit 4.0.x+, any mods which were verified as clean with older versions of xEdit may now require additional cleaning. A guide for running xEdit 4.0.x+ in Quick Auto Clean mode can be found here.
KrittaKittyHorsesForSSE.esp 924AD45B
SSEEdit v4.0.0 found 1 ITM record. Due to Improvements made to the cleaning process with the official release of xEdit 4.0.x+, any mods which were verified as clean with older versions of xEdit may now require additional cleaning. A guide for running xEdit 4.0.x+ in Quick Auto Clean mode can be found here.
Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp 6227D18D
SSEEdit v4.0.2 found 17 ITM records. Due to Improvements made to the cleaning process with the official release of xEdit 4.0.x+, any mods which were verified as clean with older versions of xEdit may now require additional cleaning. A guide for running xEdit 4.0.x+ in Quick Auto Clean mode can be found here.