Weird visual bug

Di3sIrae

Hello!

So, to be short, i am having a strange visual bug that i just can't understand where it comes from. So, if you know what is it and what could cause it, please tell me.

Here is a video to show the visual effect:

Basically, it some kind of 'air', or 'wind' swirling around the screen.

It happens when i am in combat and go to low life (i do not remember it ever happening without going low life - when the screen darkens). Randomly.

Already tried sleeping, waiting some time but the effect never goes away.

I already tried SISME 0 and also dispelallspells commands, and neither worked. SO it is not a image space mod and also not any kind of spell attached to the player.

I would also like to know if there is any other command to try that can remove this kind of thing, since it's difficult to find such info on the internet.

Thanks in advance. If you have any insight about what i could do to find the culprit, please tell me.

I had some things in mind, like NAC. But no option from NAC works, neither changing the imagespace modifier for low health back to vanilla.

For now, i would just like to understand what kind of effect it is and if there is any console command to get rd of it, so i can start trying to find culprits on my load order.

Thanks again, may you have a wonderful day.

"I already tried SISME 0 and also dispelallspells commands"

That works in Fallout?

Should work as it is a 'fix' for some problems people had on the internet. If you're asking because they are commands from Skyrim, most of them are the same. Same engine, etc.

Room full of gas? Geez, how is that even triggering here xD

Do you by chance know how could i 'disable' this effect from the screen? Is there any other console command for that?

I downloaded the mod you linked here and opened it in FO4Edit to take a look. I sincerely do not want to use it (i don't want any more effects when i'm low health hehe), but it made me change the NAC low health image space back to vanilla as i got a bit tired of it anyway.

Sadly this is not a fix because i already tried that in the past.

Thanks anyway!

Thanks for the suggestion but this started happening randomly with my last character too. I even created another one to try some other mods, and it happened again (the video is actually from the new character).

One of the mods must be triggering this, but i am clueless.

I asked for it in LL too, i started noticing it *after* (can't be sure, i also installed a lot of other mods at that time) i installed MCG and RSE: CSA. I don't think they are culprits, it was a long time ago. Anyway, no replies there. It could be anything from a single mod to any sort of conflict.

I just wanted to know what is this effect so i can get a better idea of what can bring it up :/

I appreciate your help!

Between first time this happened and now (3 different characters, maybe over a year now), i already verified the game with steam and also changed ini files more than once :(

It's down to some kind of mod conflict, without knowing what this effect is exactly it's difficult to name possible culprits... Thanks for the suggestion, it usually helps with some problems!