Script help: Enchanted item changes jump height

Hello, I am looking for some help once again. I accidentally posted this over in the OldRim forums so I am re posting here since I am actually trying to do this in Special Edition and i still have not figured this out.

I want to make an enchanted item (boots) that change the jump height ONLY of the person wearing them. I also would like the enchantment to be able to be disenchanted and learnable so the player can put it on other items. I found some scripting of someone who was doing a similar thing. They got their coding to work, but I cant figure out why it wont compile when I use it. Here is their script:

Scriptname Fairy3rdPhaseJump extends activemagiceffect

GlobalVariable Property JumpHeight Auto

Event onEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
JumpHeight.SetValue( Game.GetGameSettingFloat("fJumpHeightMin") )
Game.SetGameSettingFloat("fJumpHeightMin", 200.0)
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
Game.SetGameSettingFloat("fJumpHeightMin", JumpHeight )
EndEvent

Event OnCellLoad()
;JumpHeight.SetValue( Game.GetGameSettingFloat("fJumpHeightMin") )
EndEvent

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
JumpHeight.SetValue( Game.GetGameSettingFloat("fJumpHeightMin") )
EndEvent

I found this script on Lovers Lab (go figure)..... Here is the link to the forum. I could not figure out what I was missing and re-read the forum a few times. : https://www.loversla...scripting-help/

And when I copied this script into my mod I did not copy the script name, I used my own. I am basically looking for a formula that I can just plug some numbers into and change the jump height of the player while they are wearing the enchanted item. All I really need is the jump height. I know how to turn off fall damage via enchant so that part is covered.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was then told to try THIS script:

Scriptname Fairy3rdPhaseJump extends activemagiceffect

GlobalVariable Property JumpHeight Auto

Event onEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
JumpHeight.SetValue(Game.GetGameSettingFloat("fJumpHeightMin"))
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
Game.SetGameSettingFloat("fJumpHeightMin", JumpHeight.GetValue())
EndEvent

Which did not compile. I copied everything but the script name (I used my own) and yes I have SKSE installed. I also changed the creation kit files so I can have multiple Master files (dont know if that would cause it to not work)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the error I got when I tired to compile the second "fixed" code above.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "IncreaseMaxJumpHeight"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\IncreaseMaxJumpHeight.psc(7,9): SetGameSettingFloat is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\IncreaseMaxJumpHeight.psc(7,9): cannot call the member function SetGameSettingFloat alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\IncreaseMaxJumpHeight.psc(11,9): SetGameSettingFloat is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\IncreaseMaxJumpHeight.psc(11,9): cannot call the member function SetGameSettingFloat alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
No output generated for IncreaseMaxJumpHeight, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on IncreaseMaxJumpHeight