Hello Modders of Skyrim (SE),
I don't know if this question has been asked before but I couldn't find it anywhere.
So my goal is to have an NPC cast a blessing - similar to the doomstones - after a certain part of dialogue.
What I need it to do is:
On Dialogue End:
1. Cast the NPC-B lessing;
2. Remove current Doomstone-Blessing;
3. Show add NPC-Blessing message;
4. Show remove current Doomstone-Blessing message;
I have no idea how to do this as I'm fairly new to modding.
I tried a couple things already:
1. Add "TempleBlessingScript" to the dialogue -> Does nothing (obvious because it needs an activation trigger);
2. Copy doomstone script into "End Dialogue" box -> Doesn't compile;
3. Create a simple script myself:
This shows the messages but doesn't cast the blessing. Also it doesn't remove the other doomstone blessings which is obvious because I didn't add a line for this (don't know how).
Also there are a couple lines of dialogue but for some reason I have to create a seperate script for every line of dialogue instead of being able to reuse the same script for every line.
For some reason to make at least the messages show up I have to write it in every "End Dialogue" tab, creating a new script every time. Is there a way to make this easier?
You would be a lifesaver if you could help me out with this!