Application load error 3:0000065432 and my game crashing for no reason

TLC77

So, I had to verify my game files through Steam to reset the DLCs to their original states as QuickCleaningThem caused destructive consequences to the point of unplayability. After some time, I noticed that my game started to crash, so I reenabled the 4gb patch and changed up some of the compatibility settings but it still kept crashing. I deleted my FALLOUT.ini file and added bUseThreadedAI=1 and iNumHWThreads=2 but even then it kept crashing. I decided to check up the launcher but I had discovered that it gave me the 3:00000065432 error (aswell as a windows message saying that the game was incompatible for my device which never popped up before) and after some deductive work I realized that it was because I had disabled GFWL through the GFWL disabler. I installed it and the launcher launched fine but some of my mods were now disabled and the game still crashed. I disabled it again and the error popped up again. I tried playing for a while with FOSE and CASM but as you may guess, it still crashed. My theory is that during the verification process it had messed up some GFWL script or something. In any case, your help is gladly appreciate and I thank you in advance.

You start the game with the launcher, without mods, only once. That is to set your graphics. Everytime after that, you start with your mod manager.

Application load error is a Steam error, not a Fallout3 error. You should not be starting the game through Steam and if it is installed in the default location of Program Files, you will continue to have problems.

Do not ever clean the DLCs or mods. You should contact the mod author if you are positive the mod needs cleaning.

The only time you should clean a mod is if you are absolutely sure it needs it and you know what you are doing.

Also, more information will be needed in order to give you a better solution. See "How to ask for help" https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/How_to_ask_for_help and provide all the information noted there.

You start the game with the launcher, without mods, only once. That is to set your graphics. Everytime after that, you start with your mod manager.

Application load error is a Steam error, not a Fallout3 error. You should not be starting the game through Steam and if it is installed in the default location of Program Files, you will continue to have problems.

Do not ever clean the DLCs or mods. You should contact the mod author if you are positive the mod needs cleaning.

The only time you should clean a mod is if you are absolutely sure it needs it and you know what you are doing.

Also, more information will be needed in order to give you a better solution. See "How to ask for help" https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/How_to_ask_for_help and provide all the information noted there.

I understand now that cleaning any addons is a terrible idea but what do I do right now with my situation? I tried taking the /Steam/ folder out of Program Filesx86 and now I get an error code 51.

I understand now that cleaning any addons is a terrible idea but what do I do right now with my situation? I tried taking the /Steam/ folder out of Program Filesx86 and now I get an error code 51.

There are instructions available from STEAM on how to get the game out of Program Files.

The Windows User Account Control will prevent any changes to be made to any file in Program Files.

That is why you cannot run Fallout3 using FOSE, the 4GB patcher, Fallout Stutter Remover or any other mod that would change the Fallout3 files.

• 5 months later...

So, I had to verify my game files through Steam to reset the DLCs to their original states as QuickCleaningThem caused destructive consequences to the point of unplayability. After some time, I noticed that my game started to crash, so I reenabled the 4gb patch and changed up some of the compatibility settings but it still kept crashing. I deleted my FALLOUT.ini file and added bUseThreadedAI=1 and iNumHWThreads=2 but even then it kept crashing. I decided to check up the launcher but I had discovered that it gave me the 3:00000065432 error (aswell as a windows message saying that the game was incompatible for my device which never popped up before) and after some deductive work I realized that it was because I had disabled GFWL through the GFWL disabler. I installed it and the launcher launched fine but some of my mods were now disabled and the game still crashed. I disabled it again and the error popped up again. I tried playing for a while with FOSE and CASM but as you may guess, it still crashed. My theory is that during the verification process it had messed up some GFWL script or something. In any case, your help is gladly appreciate and I thank you in advance.

I don't know if you'll see this. But i'm really curious how you got the application load error to stop. I've tried changing the file location of the game, tried using a crash fixing mod, tried disabling my antivirus, tried verifying integrity of the game files, deleting it, reinstalling, deleting steam, reinstalling. I've tried everything recommended to me. I don't understand why the game wont work on my computer, as it worked on my old one.