Application load error 3:0000065432

TLC77

After the events that have been said in this post https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/huylu7/fo3_application_load_error_30000065432_and_my/ I decided to move the /Steam/ folder out of Program Filesx86 which didn't work and gave me the error code 51 and so I moved it back. I tried seeing if other Bethesda games have been somehow influenced and I discovered that not only FO3 couldn't load, but FNV as well. I haven't loaded FNV to try and see if it crashes but that is not even the main concern. I have Oblivion and Skyrim SE downloaded but interestingly they don't get the 3:000... error when I launch the launchers and they didn't crash once, this only affects Fallout games. At this point I just need assistance figuring out how to stop the error 3:000... from occurring and if you can, by extension please help me in figuring out and resolving the crashing issue. Please and thank you.

This appears to be caused by "how" you attempted to "move" the Steam folder out of the protected system folders. Most likely you have corrupted the registry entries of your Fallout games, in which case you need to uninstall and reinstall both games. Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article regarding how to do so without losing your "save game" files. The wiki "Installing Games on Windows Vista+" article links to the official Steam guidance on moving the Steam game folder, along with some additional tips.

-Dubious-