frank horrigan companion redone

hiddenidentity1

Since the mod author seems to have abandoned this mod, is there any experienced Modders who can takeover this great mod and fix the bugs that have long since limited this mod's capability?

The Frank Horrigan companion version is unreachable without using console commands since the Ghoul Gatekeeper NPC (Bezen) does not show up in Goodsprings but is stuck inside the EZ companion room.

Also Frank Horrigan comes with ranged weapons but no matter what command or companion mods you use he will only use his fists and some melee weapons.

I presume Frank comes with audio clips from Fallout 2 for his dialogue but none of that appears to be working.

The Original mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54980?tab=posts&BH=1

The author says "i don't mind anyone using this in there own mod or even releasing there own modified version of this mod".

I didn't trace the various permissions back further than that, though, and if the sound files are actually ripped from fo2 they'd be a no go.

The mod doesn't rip sounds from fallout 2, it just has his script dialogue lines remade in audio less text speech for fnv.