Open Community  ·  287 members

Stardew Valley

Modded Game Crashing

bonnents

Hi! So I've been using SDV mods for a long time now and never had any issues, but now the game crashes whenever I go to sleep, and when I relaunch the game, it glitches my character over to grandpa's shrine and the cursor doesn't show up on the screen. Neither do the tool bar or the upper right hand menu that shows the time and date etc. A cut scene will fix that issue, but there aren't many of those.

I've verified my files, and I've updated the mods (it says that custom music can be updated, but I don't even have that downloaded?) Here's my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/2c2a07dced2f46248b94ffeecf0a8540

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you so much!

Edited by bonnents

Well to start with, FeTK seems a bit outdated. It's being skipped in the mod load. Ensure you have the most recent version.

I believe your issue has something to do with the Crimson Badlands... I have handed your log to other modders that may see something I don't but that's a good start

Well to start with, FeTK seems a bit outdated. It's being skipped in the mod load. Ensure you have the most recent version.

I believe your issue has something to do with the Crimson Badlands... I have handed your log to other modders that may see something I don't but that's a good start

I went to nexus mods to download the updated FeTK, but there's still only the one version. I deleted and redownloaded it just in case, but still the same problem. Not sure if I'm missing something else there? Thank you for your help!

If that's the current version, then FeTK is likley not updated. You might have to just remove it outright

Removing FeTK completely seems to have solved the cursor issue, but the game still crashes when I go to sleep...

Edit: just kidding never mind. Cursor issue is still there upon restart :sad:

Edited by bonnents