Chinese Virus - How serious?

jjb54

As for your other points:

Also - I read the Forbes Link ... You realize that that article alone shows just how SERIOUS it's not, right?

If that's what you got out of the Forbe's article, then you really need to take a step back and practice on your reading comprehension skills. The whole point of the article was to showcase that states in which protests were common place weren't spreading the virus like people initially thought it would. Not that the virus itself isn't serious. In fact the article never even mentions how the virus isn't a serious issue, so I fail to even grasp how you came up with that conclusion.

First - all you have to do is look at the MANY MEDIA FILES / VIDEOS and see that Social Distancing was anything but practiced. Oh, ya, here and there in a very LIMITED time / place.

Social distancing is the the only thing you can do to prevent spreading the virus, it's the best, but if you aren't able to do that there are other ways to limit your ability to spread the virus. Here's what the article had to say about that: "According to the Washington Post, protest attendees in Minneapolis returned positivity rates of less than 1% and that “officials believe the low infection rates reflect that the protests were outside, that most people wore masks and that people spent most of their time in motion, circulating through the crowd.”"

So ... since you used FORBES to " prove you point " ... you also realize that it more than proves my point?

Nope, I just showed how it did prove my point. You just either aren't reading the articles properly, or are denial about it.

For those 100's of 1,000's of people and NO real INCREASE .... than ... how is it that " social distancing " in a Coffee Shop - Eatery - Church - Playground would NOT be just as safe?

It cannot work " both ways " ... safe for " protesting " ... but practice the same rules - NOT SAFE FOR ... businesses - churches - playgrounds and such ... ???
. o O ( Just asking .. based on your link to FORBES ... )

The articles already explained why official believe the protests aren't spreading the virus as quickly as other locations. Mainly because the protesters are following proper safety procedures as best they can. Now if all the protesters believed what the guy you posted earlier believed, then yeah, protests would probably be causing a huge rise in cases.

So again. Do better research. You are wrong about pretty much everything you posted up to this point.

So bottom line:

- Protest / Violence Covid Practices are SAFE and did not / do not spread the virus significantly.

- Practicing exactly the same in parks - eateries - churches and such are not safe?

I know you don't like this .. and I understand why, I do ... I wouldn't like it either.

Simply repeating what you already said without actually responding to our responses is pointless. This is the debates forum. If you don't actually debate and instead just use it to keep affirming your misguided beliefs then it is not a debate, it's just you trying to use the forum as your soap box. Since you've proven incapable of debating the point you raised I will now lock this up.