Minuteman Outfit Ankles

Pants279

THE ISSUE:

The Minuteman Outfit in my game is bugged to have really skinny super tiny ankles for some reason. I don't know if this is an Armorsmith Extended issue, or a base game problem, but it looks painfully strange.

MY REQUEST:

I would love to have a mod that fixes/restores proper ankle measurements for people wearing it. My character is male, by the way, if that is needed information. I have no idea how to use the creation kit, or any sort of editing stuff, which is why I'm asking modders here for help.

I'm sure there are a lot of ways to fix this, probably ways that I could do myself. However, I don't know how. If someone else can make this work, or show me how to fix it myself, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

ALTERNATE FIX THAT I CAME UP WITH LATER:

This one may be much more complicated, but having the overshirt from the minuteman outfit be a stand-alone separate armor piece would work great too. That way, I could wear it with any of the creation club t-shirt outfits, or whatever other base-layer armor I have. I think this would be a much more popular mod.

Edited by Pants279