How to log CTD i can recreate?

7oggle

So I can recreate a CTD, everytime I take off my armor or attempt to it crashes. How can I log this to find out whats causing it? I have like 400 or so mods, so disabling a few at a time isn't really doable.

As this is undoubtedly a mod conflict your best bet is SSEEdit. I do not know of any other way to find the culprit except uninstalling all your mods and starting over a few at a time. Which, as you have stated, is impractical with the amount of mods you have installed. You could disable all mods which affect armor, run LOOT, make your Bash patch start a new game and see if the problem persists. If it fixes the problem you could add the mods one at a time, set up again play the new game see if that works,and on and on. The problem with this is it may be more than one mod which is conflicting and one of the conflicting mods may not even be an armor mod.

I you are not familiar with SSEEdit I would google "Tome of xEdit" which is a guide to xEdit, the x just means any version of the tool. With the amount of mods you have you should have more than a passing familiarity with this tool if you want to have a stable game. While the guide has not been updated for a while I believe it is still the most comprehensive and best guide to this essential tool for those who wish to have a stable modded game.

Thanks for the advice, I never specifically found the culprit, I just uninstalled the last 12 mods I installed ( as they weren't detrimental to my load order or anything, started a new game and I didnt have that issue anymore. But now I'm having a new issue my save files keep corrupting except when I hard save in the console, its really weird. I'm just wondering if I still have the same issue and it's just manifesting itself in a different way. Not sure if that makes sense or is even possible. So I think I'm going to just start over with a new profile in vortex and call it a day. But I did have one other question though 4 or 5 days before this originally started happening I did convert quite a few mods to ESL flagged ESP's in Xedit. All the mods I did though I checked for ESL qualifications in Xedit, and were said to be okay in vortex as well. All of them had under 50 records (which is well under the 2,400 limit), and I didn't do any that needed form Id's to be compacted. I don't think that would be the cause but I did want to make all information available just in case.

So I'm not sure if the 2 different issues are related but I'm guessing they are.