Telvanni Isles:Coldharbour

JoRhajak

WOW! Looks awesome, first you had my curiosity, now you have my attention :woot: that in-game armor looks crazily cool. Is that for a specific NPC or not? And everything else looks really great too. Can't wait to see more!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Looks awesome, first you had my curiosity, now you have my attention :woot: that in-game armor looks crazily cool. Is that for a specific NPC or not? And everything else looks really great too. Can't wait to see more!

right now next to everything is alpha and unfinished, most of what you see is concpet art under the "concept art section". Don't worry though, we have top guys working on all angles to make this the best it can be. Story and NPC information will be released accordingly. Expect more content over the next 3 weeks as we make progress toward a beta stage. thanks for your support ~ JoRhajak

Interesting idea, I hope that you can make an awesome mod, keep it up! And give us updates, from time to time =)

I plan on updating every week with new information! ~ JoRhajak

This looks awesome! I do have to agree with the previous posts, I like quests that are about 30 minutes long, but quest chains that are several hours. Also please make INTERESTING characters as well. Skyrim characters are so...bland and generic :/..

This looks awesome! I do have to agree with the previous posts, I like quests that are about 30 minutes long, but quest chains that are several hours. Also please make INTERESTING characters as well. Skyrim characters are so...bland and generic :/..

We will work our hardest to make sure characters that are important will be interesting. Thanks for your interest!

~ Jo'Rhajak

When will those pictures get posted?

Sorry for the late response, w've had some setbacks with multiple individuals working on the project and we are trying to put some stuff together. I'm painting terrain as i type this so expect some very soon. I'm sorry for how much we're streching but there is a lot that we are trying to quickly remedy this week long update. Thank you for your interest, and I hope you stay interested and check back for more content in the next day or two. I will personally be uploading regardless of how finished something is, and at the latest noon on tuesday the 5th. Again I apologize for the delay.

~ Jo'Rhajak

Edited by JoRhajak

This is looking most impressive! I'll be tracking this topic. =)

And take your time on the updates. Ambitious projects like these take time, and rushing even the slightest bit usually doesnt do any good. Having said that, i do look forward to see the next update, as i like what i've seen so far!