Frosty Editor + Andromeda = Edited quest status? Help please?

Morween

Edit: I may have posted this in a wrong place...Apologies! Can't find where to delete it... :(

Hey all you fine folk.

I was wondering if anyone here on the Nexus have the skills and knowledge to help a bastard out.

A quest in ME: Andromeda has bugged out (I know, played the game on release on console and it was a buggy mess).

But with the power of PC and Frosty, I thought that maybe I could get this one bugged quest un-bugged and solve the issue at hand:

Jaal: Friend or foe - Find Thaldyr. I found Thaldyr and completed the entire questline yesterday, but that particular bit of Jaal's quest is still "active" in the journal. No body to scan or anything to interract with.
I attempted to replicate the results from a mod "First Strike Offline fix" and apply the same tactic on my own quest issue, I loaded the "MEA Fixpack" mod (where the First Strike edits were made) to see if I could find (and change) the quest flag so it gets "Completed" and goes away from my journal.

I will attach a picture of the quest in question and my query to all of you (or the one who knows and care to lend me his/her assistance) is how can I go about doing this (if at all)?

It might as well be greek to me and google has not been helpful...

SIncerely

Robin Batchelor