Photo

A Thank You to all the people who have helped me on this forum.

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

antstubell

antstubell

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

The .esp is  2.1gbs compressed, where do you suggest I upload it to? Nexus forums?

cumbrianlad

cumbrianlad

Right turn, Clyde!

• Premium Member
  • 1,178 posts

Hmm.

If it's that big, I don't know if Discord will let you do it. 2.1 GB for the esp alone? My mod stands at 2.35 MB and that's pretty big, Project AHO (dwarfsphere) stands at 5.6 MB. how the heck do you get an esp to 2.1 GB?

In all honesty if your esp is that big, I don't want to touch it. There's something massively wrong.

Are you really talking about the esp, or the texture, meshes, sound, voice files all put together?

Even so, Dwarfsphere is pretty massive and it's largest BSA is only 450 MB. Total 600 MB or so. If your file is more than 2GB, you've got real problems.

antstubell

antstubell

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

,esp,  textures, meshes, sound, music, scripts and dialogue views = 2.1gbs. I have 100s of new sounds, 100s of new assets and 100s of re-textured vanilla objects.

cumbrianlad

cumbrianlad

Right turn, Clyde!

• Premium Member
  • 1,178 posts

Ah. I get you. In the other post you said that the esp was 2.1 GB. I'm pretty sure Discord won't allow a zip file that big. To test to see if I can get the voice files to work, I wouldn't need all that, though. Just the esp and  a few wav files for the character. I don't even need to game test, just see if I can get the lip file created. I'll just be opening the quest form so CK won't throw a wobbler because it can't load any meshes.

The only point to this is to see if I can get it to work using your wav files. If I can, I'm stumped.

You can add me as a friend on Discord #1333, or if there's a file share site that I wouldn't need to join to download the esp and wav files, I don't mind that. I don't really want to have to sign up to any new site, though. I'll probably never use it again!

TyburnKetch

TyburnKetch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
wetransfer to an email address. Can you PM on this site?

antstubell

antstubell

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Onedrive?

It should be email-able.

Edited by antstubell, Today, 10:13 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.016 seconds