Game crashes in random moments

micpuc19

Hello, i have a problem with crashes that start to bother me. When I play, the game is crashing in random moments. After some digging in logs I found that the problem (probably) is caused by spell "Crackle" and this creature that is striking constantly (I forgot the name of it). I tried to 'markfordelete' and 'disable' it but it didnt work. I tried also deleting everything with the name of 'Crackle' and etc in TES5Edit but it also didnt work. And uninstalling mods also dont work because then it just crashes from different reason. I used loot, TES5 fast cleaning to do all cleaning and sorting but it doesnt help.

Maybe someone knows how to fix it?

"[07/23/2020 - 08:41:05PM] Error: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D

stack:
[ (FF0014DA)].ObjectReference.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF0014DA)].ObjectReference.TranslateToRef() - "ObjectReference.psc" Line 583
[Active effect 6 on (000EC2CD)].WB_CrackleNew_Script.OnUpdate() - "WB_CrackleNew_Script.psc" Line 38

"

r4WqhEQ.jpg

MBAzOj4.jpg

Do you use Apocalypse- magic of Skyrim mod?

Yup, but like i said even when i turn it off (Apocalypse) it still crashes

You have to completely remove it from your game. Just disabling in mod manager won't do it. And remember to clean your save after with whatever the save cleaner tool you use. Or you can just start a new game after deleting the mod completely. Do note that if going with former method after deletion of the said mod, wait about 5 mins real time in game and make a manual save.