Did anyone figure out about how to export particles from 3ds max 2013 with BGS exporter?

Somehow I managed how to export and manipulate a light source and NiControllerManager via BGBehaviorGraphData and Gamebryo Animation Manager utility.

But I couldn't understand how the particle system works. When I tried to export one of particles from 3ds max, I could export NiParticleSystem but it doesn't work at all.

I thought I would be able to export it correctly if I assigned the BSEffectFX material to the particle I created. But when I did it, 3ds max 2013 just got crashed.

Trying to manipulate a particle with nifskope is pain in the ass. So I really want to figure it out. Could someone help me out? Thanks!

Edited by TroiKamikaZetan

Oh my god... I can't believe I've just exported a particle very well!!!

Now, I can create any custom particle such as smoke, muzzle effect, fire, etc!!

But Before I do this, I must learn how to manipulate particle in 3ds max because I have no knowledge about it lol

What you need to do is to assign a BSEffectFX or BSLightingFX material to the particle that you want to export. Then from Instancing Parameters, change Get Material From: to Icon:.

Finally, Give the particle BS Particle Settings modifier. So, That's it! It's very simple to just export it xD