Enhance your calm

Dannyvela198535

And THAT attitude won't help you either. in fact, it will make it highly unlikely that anyone will help you.

You aren't being singled out here either. Most mod requests never get a response...... And I do believe that bumping them isn't allowed either...... So, make your request, track it, in case you DO get a response...... then forget about it. If someone responds, you'll get a notification. If no one responds, don't be surprised.

I got worse attitude from ppl who aren't even modders ...soooo I give even less of a s#*! I'll live without the mods I requested I'm not the type to let a simple request ruin my entire day like the angry ppl here trust me I'm doing fine and this post is old ppl keep replying and I still dont see what specifically I did wrong by REQUESTING A MOD IN THE (MOD REQUEST) OF PPL ARE THAT SENSITIVE ABOUT A REQUEST 1 YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RESPOND TO IT AT ALL JUST MOVE ON!! 2 IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH THEN DONT HAVE A f*#@ING MOD REQUEST FOR f*#@S SAKE I ASKED IFFFFFFFFFFFF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO PUT SOME SWORDS FOR M A FEW MOVIES ON SKYRIM I DIDNT ASK FOR AN IDEPT EXPLANATION ON HOW IM SUPPOSED TO WORD IT JUST TO PLEASE ANGRY I HATE LIFE AND PPL ANTISOCIAL CRYBABYS

Chill pills

Should be enough there for everybody, if not let me know and I'll see what I can dig up (and you don't have to worry about leaving one for me ... I've had mine already).

- Edit - Sorry I didn't notice that a couple of Happy pills got mixed in ... what's wrong with Quality Control these days anyway?

Edited by Striker879

Hahahahaha I'm not the only one high

To some folks I'm always in an "altered state". I don't mind their misconception.

A while back I made a post. I didn't have any regrets about that post then or now. What has bothered me though is that after I made the first post I made a second one. That has stuck in my craw.

For a few days afterward I monitored your site activity and saw that you hadn't been active at all, so I'm not one who has any need at all in having the last word and the situation finally slipped from mind. As an FYI, if you want to see what I'm up to at any particular point in time just hover your mouse over my user name in any post I've made. A pop up window will open and it will show some basic details about my account, including what I'm currently looking at (and if you click that link you can dig right into whatever I'm doing).

You popped back onto my radar today, and so I've been pondering ... do I or don't I? Do I won.

Though it may not be obvious to all, I do live by my moral compass. I'm not saying that my moral compass aligns with anybody else's, or that anybody else's moral compass should align with mine. That's not how humanity works. When I find myself off course from the setting of my compass it's up to me to correct the course, and that's what this is about.

It was wrong for me to post in the Skyrim Mod Request forum with the link back to this thread, and if I could I would undo that post (in fact I just found the post in question with the intent of editing that post to remove the link but it has been locked by Pickysaurus).

Something I've learned over the years is that it's from people who don't really like me that I get the best insights.

Thank you for the course correction Danny.

- Edit - Edited for my usual, spelling and puncuation corrections, not to mention rewording so what I say makes sense to people who don't have access to what I meant to say.

Edited by Striker879