• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gios4ma

gios4ma

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

When I try to remove gloves, I get a CTD. There's no problems prior to putting gloves on, but when taking them off or switching vambraces (or other armor that shows hands) I get the crash.

I tested on older saves, and the problem doesn't occur. I can't say for sure, but it seems to affect saves where I use the Familiar Faces mod.

I've attached my modlist and load order.

Attached File  loadorder.txt   2.32KB   3 downloads

Attached File  Plugins.txt   2.34KB   2 downloads

Please help!

WOLFGANG101

WOLFGANG101

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

did you fix the issue? i think it might be BD armor replacer, i have the same problem and it only appeared after i installed it

gios4ma

gios4ma

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

did you fix the issue? i think it might be BD armor replacer, i have the same problem and it only appeared after i installed it

I still haven't fixed it. That may be the case though, because certain boots in BD have invisible feet. Is there anyway I could keep the outfits while removing the boots and gloves?

gios4ma

gios4ma

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I still haven't fixed it. That may be the case though, because certain boots in BD have invisible feet. Is there anyway I could keep the outfits while removing the boots and gloves?

Nevermind, this hasn't changed the problem at all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ctd, gloves, armor, help, troubleshooting, tutorial, crash, mods, support, load order

Page loaded in: 1.171 seconds