Having problems navigating the nexus site on chrome

hastamasta

Hi everyone, I have a problem regarding nexus sites on chrome. Some of the buttons/functions do not respond. For example;

- When clicking pages in the comment section nothing happens i can not brow any page other than the first one

- When clicking slow download button nothing happens

- When I click the "use files" tab on an author page it loads indefinitely, only if I click another tab then this tab again it loads the page

- While browsing the mods "the time" drop-down menu works only the first time, it does not respond when I change the setting again

- Some drop down menus like" refine result" does not open but some other works without problem

The list goes and goes on, I am not an expert on the matters but usually find some patterns to understand the logic and solve the problem, in that case, I just can not understand the problem some similar unction works without problem some other don't. I have not so far had any problem while using the Opera browser. But the same problems persist while using wabbajack in-app browser. So I am not sure if it does related to chrome or some programs or files are missing in my computer that opera has built-in.

Before anyone asks java script is enabled in chrome. This situation really ruins my experience. Any help and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for the answer. After checking everything it seems the main problem is my internet connection, when used my mobile connection all problems were gone. But as i said even with same internet connection there was no problem when using opera browser. Could it be related to a setting on my router .My router model is TL-WR841N. Any advice is appreciated.

Never mind my last post. I logged in my router and changed gmt setting to correct one and all functions seems to work in nexus right now. Computers really works in mysterious ways, at least for the ones who does not have enough technical knowledge :). Thanks for the assistance.

P.S. There are still some other problems not related to nexus. For example chrome browser does not open safelinking.net and a few others but it works in opera. This not not a very big issue but if anyone has an idea that might help me i would appreciate.