Exterior Cell Loading

Palaiogos

Does it do the loading thing at EVERY cell boundary? If it does, nuke your fallout4.ini files, (all of them.) and let the game recreate them. (make sure you re-do the archive invalidation thing, so your mods will still work.) As opposed to deleting them, you could just rename them, or move them to some other folder for that matter. I am *pretty sure* if it isn't hardware related, its an ini setting. I just don't recall which one......

For optimal performance I would recommend MO2 on the SSD as well but keep your Downloads folder on you external to save space.

"MO2 profiles and mods are still on my external"

Easiest way to fix this is to remove all your mods and follow the known working ways of installing MODs with MO2 and stop trying to "FIX" what you broke by doing it incorrectly. Millions of people run modded Fo4 and the ones who have issues generally don't read the instructions provided by Mod Authors or follow the tutorials to install mods.

Check out GamerPoets easy to follow MO2 installation and modding instructions and you won't have this issue again.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlN8weLk86Xh3ue76x2ibqtmMramwQmHB