hCaptcha is very inconvenient

isaac331

I tend to clear my browser cache at the end of every session, and I seemed to get the reCaptcha more often when I the cache was cleared as apposed to when it was not. *shrugs*

Amazing.

I need to stop posting when I am half asleep. I realize that, given what I posted, that is exactly what is expected of the reCaptcha. :facepalm: What I intended to state, was the exact opposite. Oh well... *shrugs*

• 3 months later...

I have been trying to make a post to get help with Vortex with putting the mods under the plugins tab and plugins under the mods tab. When I try to post my information this hCaptcha thing tells me the gateway can't be opened. I would really love some help on this. Any idea how I can get around this?

I have been trying to make a post to get help with Vortex with putting the mods under the plugins tab and plugins under the mods tab. When I try to post my information this hCaptcha thing tells me the gateway can't be opened. I would really love some help on this. Any idea how I can get around this?

Turn off any browser addons that may break the hCaptcha challenge. If that doesn't work, try reducing your post size a bit. If it includes lots of BBCode or code snippets, that normally triggers the captcha.