Manual Installing.

Apis4

OK So because I have already Logged in to Bethesda's mod lists by my Bethesda account, it automatically logs me in when I click on mods, and I cannot get anything to happen when I tap or hold space bar.

Any way I can log out of Bethesda so I can do it?

I also got a Bethesda account. Going to the bethesda.net site and logging out there also made me "logged out" in Skyrim. BTW, you should also be able to activate mods while logged in. Somewhere it should say "load order". Klick this option and check/activate plugins as described above.

So if I went back through my mod DL's, and just reinstalled those sames mods, again, that I'd installed manually, with NMM, would that be a problem? I could do that, and have everything installed properly right? It would just ask to overwrite any files I manually installed, and that would mean it also installed anything I might have missed, yeah?

No, not a problem. You just overwrite the previous install.

Be aware, if some mod only alters the looks of a sword, and a second change only the stats of the same sword, then you have to choose which mod may "overwrite" this sword. The last mod which do the overwrite is the winner. That is also the matter with manual install, but a mod manager attend you and let you choose.