• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,376 posts
ENB-Less ENB

BlackGhost84

BlackGhost84

Slow hand

• Premium Member
  • 987 posts
Unless someone told me what I was looking at, I would have guessed that was vanilla Skyrim. Does the ENB add any desirable effects that the stock renderer doesn't offer, and what is your performance hit with it enabled?

Joporai124

Joporai124

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,037 posts
When turning on Original Objects Processing you are effectively turning off the enb and using the Vanilla effects hence why it is called Original Objects Processing. I found this out while trying to get Predator vision SSE working with the Night Vision ENB fix and found out the reason I was getting a rather intense blue filter when turning this option on was because it was turning off 90% of the Enb Settings off so it was like vanilla annd then the Night Vision ENB fix was stills trying to do it's this as if I had the ENB on.

Edited by Joporai124, 01 August 2020 - 02:01 AM.

ThatMrSmile

ThatMrSmile

Mad scientist

• Premium Member
  • 7,945 posts
In response to post #83608728.

Spoiler

All the gooddies ENB can offer without eye burning intense lighting that I can't stand for more than 10 minutes of play. :D Performance hit - zero. Video is exactly how the game plays.

ThatMrSmile

ThatMrSmile

Mad scientist

• Premium Member
  • 7,945 posts
In response to post #83608973.

Spoiler

I know, right? That's why I joked about it being ENB-Less ENB. :) Still has vibrance and contrast control, sharpening, DoF and a whole bunch of other sutff. And definitely doesn't look like vanilla.

StilwaterSaint

StilwaterSaint

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,545 posts
I quite like the vintage vanilla look, I really don't think you need an ENB to enjoy the game or to make great screenshots.
Anything you do to your game that lets you enjoy it more can't be a bad thing !

bison1967

bison1967

Hoofy

• Premium Member
  • 12,380 posts
This looks very, very, good to these old eyes too, my friend! :thumbsup:

ThatMrSmile

ThatMrSmile

Mad scientist

• Premium Member
  • 7,945 posts
In response to post #83621053.

Spoiler

There to be fair is still a colossal difference between this "not really ENB anymore" thing and vanilla Skyrim (I'll upload comparison screenies later). But I agree, one does not need an ENB in order to enjoy the game. Honestly, if the game can't hook you because you don't like the visuals, that probably isn't a very good game to begin with. Also, I have a tendency to un-mod old games - really want to play them the way I did the first time many years ago.

ThatMrSmile

ThatMrSmile

Mad scientist

• Premium Member
  • 7,945 posts
In response to post #83624298.

Spoiler

Glad you like it. :yes: I will upload the preset in the future probably. Need to recall where I got all the ENB components from to credit the authors proprly.

Page loaded in: 0.988 seconds