Dismantle behaviour (normal or bug?)

jerry18

When you hover over random items you can see some of them gives more pieces of material (left side of the dismantle screen).

But the given result gives always just one piece of any material (right side of the dismantle screen).

...(sample in attachement) = description of the item (on the left) says it gives 3+3 pieces but just 1+1 on the right side.

I am just curious if this is normal (or if this depends on blacksmith level or something like that)?

Edited by jerry18

• 1 month later...

happening to me too. i tried different level of blacksmith/armorer, same result. it happened mid game, so i don't know what caused it. i wonder if it's mod related.

i loaded an old save and just started dismantling alot of s*** that has multiple product from dismantling, from what i've tested some of the same items still do 1 to 1 conversion and some do the right conversion. this so much BS

i tried verifying, and it broke my game, yay. f***in hell

i reinstalled the game, checked the dismantling in vanilla, it doesnt show the conversion rate when you hover over the item. then i tried to dismantle again, it's 1 to 1 for all of it

i guess it's normal then, question mark?

Edited by fyllipe