Underarmor (or armor) scaling?

jnpsmith

In the vanilla game, when you wear armor like leather or combat armor etc, it scales up and kind of floats above your arm or just gets bigger. I imagine this is to avoid clipping. I found a mod on here that removes this for all of the over armor in the vanilla game and it makes for a nice, slimmer look to the armor. Not so bulky. It clips for sure, but I don't mind.

The mod author mentioned something along the lines of their having just ticked or unticked something to do with scaling in the CK for this effect. I would love to do this with a couple of modded over armors but I cannot find anything like what they mentioned on their mod page. They have disabled comments so I cannot ask there.

Does anyone know how to make an over armor from a mod not scale and thus be more form fitting and not so bulky looking? Thank you for any info or help.

Very cool. Thank you for the pic and the help. I'll go take a look and see if I can find it. I swear I looked at everything I could find. I must've missed it. Thanks again.

Yep. I found it. Descaled all of a set of pieces and hit save. Here's hoping. Thanks again.

Edited by jnpsmith