Help with getting Sanctuary V2 to enable

jnpsmith

I am trying to get Sanctuary V2 to work in my game. I've got it in my NMM mods section but it will not enable. When this happens, I usually just try to get it manually set up and add it from file or just stick it in the Data folder or whatever the situation calls for. However, I am unfamiliar with how this mod should be done and I wanted to see if anyone could help with how to get this thing into my game if I need to do it manually. Thank you for any info and help.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29833

No, I'm avoiding scrap mods this time. It mucks with Sim Settlement City plans sometimes.

I think I have it working. It only has three things in the mod. Two esp's (one of which is marked main .BA2) and a UVD file inside of a Folder named Fallout 4.esm. I have no idea what that is and it wants to replace a file named the same thing already in my Data folder.

I put the two esps in my data folder and enabled the one plugin that showed up in NMM. Ignored the UVD file (until I get some info from someone who knows what it is and how to use it). The mod seems to be working. I can scrap those three houses now. I don't know what my ignoring the UVD file will mean but it must be there for a reason. Hope I haven't ganked my game. :)

Edited by jnpsmith