Bug report section pop-up/sticky

Surjamte

Hello, don't know anything about making websites, but would it be possible add some kind pop-up or stickied text box to the bug report tab on a mod page. Where the mod author can write something like "Before you post, remember to include... blahblah" or "Before you post, have you tried to... blablah"

Basically a way to just force people to read some basic instructions before posting a bug report. I think it would be very helpful and save some time for both mod authors and users.

best regards

That's not possible right now (although it's not a bad idea)

What I do on my pages is to set the bug tracker to staff use only (in the permissions settings), users then post in the comments section and if they have found a valid bug I use "move to bugs" from the comment menu. Perhaps that could work for you? And have the relevant info in a sticky post?

That's not possible right now (although it's not a bad idea)

What I do on my pages is to set the bug tracker to staff use only (in the permissions settings), users then post in the comments section and if they have found a valid bug I use "move to bugs" from the comment menu. Perhaps that could work for you? And have the relevant info in a sticky post?

Not sure people read the sticky's, but that's a good idea, thanks :)