Good evening everybody!

First of all, I know that no mod author really reads the stuff here, because they are too busy with working on their own stuff.

I personally don't either, because I don't care what other people want if they don't really know what can / can't be implemented in the game. Just learn to do it yourself and you will see how much of a pain it is!

But maybe somebody will see this and think about it:

I am pretty sure that this has been suggested here before, but I just wanted to start a new playthrough of Fallout4 and so I got reminded again that there is this crappy thing called MainQuest.

So the "request" is this:

Could "somebody" please, finally, make a "alternate main quest mod" or something like that?

With lots of meaningfull RP choices and stuff like that, you know, like it should have been ...

And please none of that "you are married and have a son" stuff. You start as just some random guy/girl and over time, the game world should provide you with "motivations" to "do the main quest" ...

I know that this would be years of work, but this game has been out for some years now, so why has nobody tried to "fix this" yet?

Fallout 4 could be such a great game, if it only had more "stuff to do".

Fo example in Skyrim, if you don't want to do the MainQuest, you could do the faction quests, but in Fallout4 that isn't possible because the faction quests and the main quest are basically one thing.

So if you don't "like" the main quest, you end up having no "big questlines" to play through .....

I don't really expect anybody to do this, because I know how hard it is to create mods for Fallout4 and I know how hard it is to "be creative" within the limitations of the game system (I have a great idea ... Oh no this can't really be done in the game .... I have another great idea ... oh no this can't be don either ........ and so on).

Sorry for ths rant, if you actually read the whole thing ...

I also use an alternate start mod, but I never heard of those other mods that you mentioned .....

[...]

Ok, so I looked up those mods and YES!!!!!!1

I think this is what I wanted!

Thank you very much, you just made Fallout 4 even better (for me) ...

Thanks a lot!

So much options now ......