Can't lower companion affinity no matter what. Looking for no affinity cool down without no negative affinity.

CodsworthCrazy

It's become next to impossible to get a companion to leave without dismissing them. I don't want to dismiss them. For role-playing reasons, I want them to leave me, not me telling them to leave.

Ive killed countless settlers in brutal fashion, and my companions act like I did nothing. I know theres a cooldown for affinity changes. I would really like to remove it. Only, the mods I know off remove both negative affinity, and affinity cool down.

I dont want to remove negative affinity, I only would like to remove the cool down period. As in, I don't have to wait to murder an entire settlement slowly. I move in, slaughter the innocents, and companions b&@*$ then leave.

I've killed so many settlers, and eaten so many corpses but both Macready, and Cait think I'm a f*#@ing saint. Their affinity level doesn't change, how the f*#@ can I get the crises dialogue? It doesn't matter how many innocent people I kill, and eat. They don't have an affinity change.

Edited by CodsworthCrazy

Doing drugs after Cait has been healed is supposed to lower her affinity, same for McCready if you become an addict.

Really, violence toward NPCs is not going to work for either of your companions as that’s a plus for them!

Try being nice and generous to everyone, they both dislike that as well.

Also, with Cait in tow, go to Goodneighbor and flirt/romance Magnolia, that really lit her up in my play through!

ETA...

Or you could use console commands to reset affinity.

Edited by Gunslinger808