Can someone make purchasable maps with landmarks sold by tavern mechants

jpi45

Okay, so im trying a very hardcore playthrough right now with nomap markers and fast travel, I like how im forced to rely on the quest description to find out where i need to go because of it. Sometimes i even have to do some detective work just to know where certain locations are. for example, i had a mission to kill a giant in bleakwind basin, i didnt know where that was so i looked for a lake on the map. i found one near whiterun where i got the quest, and luckily enough it was bleakwind basin, that one was easy. Other quest locations are a little bit harder to figure out though. Example is when a i got a quest to go to orotheim, the only clue i had about the place was on the note it says the pale. So i went and searched in the pale, I searched there for a while but couldnt find orotheim. i did get a few random encounters and even a quest to go to morvarths lair where i got an ebony armor from an acient vampire, which was cool. and this is why i like to play with no map marker, there so much unexpected things that could happen while your just traveling around.unfortunately though i was still unable to find orotheim so i had to look for it online, and it wasnt even in the pale.

So now what im looking for is a mod that can give me some idea where to look for this places, like a map. A map that you can purchase from npcs near those places like tavern merchants(or anyone as long as it makes sense). the maps would still be a bit vague on the location like the treasure map that you can find ingame. there is a mod i found that sells maps but its just the generic skyrim map.

i really like the idea of just exploring the map with no magical foresight on where i need to go. i hope someone else feels the same way.

Really hope someone picks this up. good luck and have a nice day.

Edited by jpi45