Problem with Bijin Warmaidens - Not all of them

Aeplhelns

Hello guys!

I have problem with Bijin Warmaidens mod.

I use the Nexus Mod Manager and after installing the mod, Aela and Njada have brown, ugly faces with a distinct difference in skin color around their necks.

The rest of the women were changed successfully. (Lydia, Uthgerd...)

Let me add that after restarting the game, both Aela and Njada looks good. There are no problems with textures.

I am using "Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild" and "Enhanced Skyrim Followers - Aela the Huntress" mods. Is it possible that they are causing some inconsistencies?

Is there any way to reset an NPC? If restarting the game helped, maybe something like that would work.

What can cause this problem? Thanks in advance for any answers :)

• 1 month later...

1)Dont use NMM,simply outdated;only crazy people still use it.

2)Brown face is generally because of load order problems.I dont know how NMM works and handles things;i have never used it. it happened to me once when i had messed up load order and installation order.(Change your load order/installation order to solve problem)

3)I can bet my worthless life that there are some conflicts between those mods. Look at them in Edit and either dont use some of them or create patches.(look at edit to solve conflict)

4)After doing everything,realize even in normal Bijin scenario,there are still neckseams.(Download Bijin compatible skin and body textures)

5)After downloading realize there is still tiny neckseam.When it sometimes becomes unbearable or fine,completely depending on your ENB/light/weather/etc(Learn to live with it or texblend).