Children of Atom dont let me back in?

Maghos

I finished all quests in Far Harbor and made peace and let every one live happy, left far Harbor for many weeks and didn't think more about that. I recently tried to go back to the Nucleus to use the vendors there but the door has turned red and i become enemy to all CoA if i enter. I would love solution so i can get back in and sue the vendors again.

Edited by Maghos

Something very similar happened to me once. I started their quests but only did a couple and got distracted and did other stuff and when I came back the guards outside were friendly but action to open the door was red, when I entered everyone went hostile. I searched for weeks for solutions and never did come up with one other than rolling back to a much earlier save. I tried all sorts of console commands to add me to their faction to adding them to the players faction and even cleaning that save file. Finally just gave up and deleted that save just recently. From what I came up with is(at least for me) is to complete their affinity quests once I start them then you can go do other things. By doing this I haven't run into this in the last 4(?) runs. I never found any info stating that this was a known bug or just an affinity/timer issue with the CoA. I think my issue was not reaching max affinity with them and then doing some stuff for Acadia or Far Harbor. Not sure if any of this helps but may spark an idea for you.

• 2 weeks later...