Ningheim powers not appearing

Aiyatani

I have been using the ningheim race mod for a few years now and it's my favorite race mod honestly. On my current play through for some unknown at this time reason the race powers aren't showing up as I level like they are supposed too.

I'm level 33 at the time of this posting so I should have 5 powers by now with one coming up at level 35. Only thing even showing I am a ningheim is the "ningheim soul" listed with my other buffs that appeared when I made my character, but nothing else.

The mod author seem to be to busy to answer most problem including mine so I thought I'd post here and hope for some help.
Please anyone have any idea of what could be going on? Maybe another mod broke it or is interfering with it? Any ideas on figuring this out and fixing it are appreciated.
Even with how old this mod is I don't want to have to get rid of it because one thing quite working.
Here's a link to the mod I am talking about if it's needed. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474?tab=description
Thank you in advance

Help anyone? Please? o-o

Edited by Aiyatani

**Final update** I've tried everything I can think of and the race powers are still broken.. Tried googling the problem.. nothing. Moved it around in the load order, reinstalled.. nothing. I'm done.. I'm just going to uninstall it and hope some day there is a answer or a update something..