I should stop answering posts!

I've just logged in and seen the whole page full of my answers!

It makes it look like I'm the only one on the forum!

I only answer them if I feel that I have something to add, or I'm sorry for the OP because they've had no reply to something that is really worrying them.

Maybe I should shut up?

Doh! This post has just increased the problem!

Edit: P.S. Is a sense of humour banned on this forum? This post was certainly not meant to be taken seriously, quite the opposite. Feel free to ridicule me in any way you can imagine! Comments such as "I fart in you general direction!" and "Your mother was a hamster!", I will take as 'deserved'. Stronger critiques, such as "Your father smelled of elderberries", I may object to.

Feel free to hurl colourful and innovative insults in my general direction!

To be certain that this post fits with 'Skyrim Creation Kit And Modders', i would argue that humour is something we should all build in to our mods, in order to increase that most mysterious of factors 'Immersion'. If you don't agree, then I fart in your general direction. (Still not meant seriously, for those that don't get my sense of humour)

Humor is not banned from the Nexus and neither is humour for that matter since the Nexus' host country is England. They love their u's. :tongue:

At any rate, I have a poor sense of humor. I apologize for not catching the punch line earlier. Too busy waiting in the cake line I guess.

Maxarturo, if humour is banned, what do we have to offer?

My favourite mod was removed from Nexus. I don't even know if I should mention a hidden mod. That's a shame. I'll mention it anyway, because I don't care. "Outlaws And Revolutionaries". I liked it because it was beautifully made, offered lovely gear to the player, had truly novel quests, was well voice-acted, but more than all that, it appealed to my sense of humour. It's stuck with me for years.

It's why I tried to put my SOH into my mod... and people like it.

We play games to escape reality. We like dark and moody, but at times we need a bit of light relief.

Anyway, if humour is banned, now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

I was just joking !!??, and highlighting the fact that a lot of players and modders get easily offended by it, with no reason whatsoever...

So i don't joke anymore in here.

* Without humor, the is no reason to keep on living...

Here's a poem I wrote. It could be put into a Skyrim book, so on that basis, still fits with the forum 'Skyrim Creation Kit And Modders'.

I realise that this is pushing the definition a bit, but I like the poem. I had a laugh writing it.

An Ode (Odour) Concerning Bottom Burps

Pardon my bum, for I have just farted

For this mortal sin

To jail was I carted

I sit here and rot for the rest of my life

How so?

Can a fart be the cause of such strife?

Well, truth be told, the original gale

Was not to blame for this sorry tale

'Twas when I was sentenced my gut gave a roar!

And blew half the jurors clean out through the door!

The judge and attorneys, all were laid low

With a deadly malaise that would not let go.

My trial had thus to be reconvened

All precautions were taken this time, so it seemed

Everyone present wore full PPE

The judge in his gas-mask glared down at me

"Given the purulent state of your bottom

And to protect the public from gases most rotten

I hereby sentence you forever and a day

To fester in prison and there must you stay!"

So, what is the moral, I say unto you?

Never, just never, eat hot vindaloo!

Yep, Maxarturo, humour is king.

All my quotes about hamsters, being 'taunted' a second time, etc are from the film 'Monty Python And The Holy Grail". I love it. At one point, King Arthur's knights get assaulted by a bombardment of dead farm animals. They turn and run, yelling "Run away!" Every time I'm getting thrashed in a game and make my character flee, that phrase comes to mind.

I have to say, as I am actively modding again, that I appreciate all and any input on this forum.

It has not gone unnoticed by me that there are only about 5 or 6 active users here, willing to help. A fair few occasionals, needing advice, but only a small handful willing to try and help out.

I am totally fine you post regularly cumbrianlad. In fact, if you did not it would largely seem as though this forum was tumbleweed City!